1 Page Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801
The Grove Arcade was a dream of E. W. Grove, self made millionaire, who completed construction of the Grove Park Inn in 1915.
The Arcade was closed when the Federal Government took over the building as part of the effort to win World War II. It was renovated and re-opened in 2002.
The Arcade includes shops, restaurants, offices and 42 luxury apartments. The Arcade remains Western North Carolina’s largest commercial building and has become a wonderful new downtown resource for residents and visitors.
The Arcade is listed in the Registry of Historical Places.